Sri Daya Mata was president and spiritual head of Paramahansa Yogananda’s worldwide society for more than fifty-five years until her passing in 2010. In this talk, given at the 1996 Self-Realization Fellowship Convocation in Los Angeles, she conveys a joyous and uplifting spirit of hope and encouragement. Now all can share what was felt by the thousands who attended from all over the world — the inner strength and compassion, and the tangible experience of divine love and God-realization that Sri Daya Mata was able to infuse in the hearts of everyone she met.
• How to be in the world but not of the world
• Why God-communion is the universal solution to all life’s needs
• Making time for spiritual practice and balance while fulfilling your material
• Ways to counteract the stresses, fears, and tensions of modern existence
• How to succeed in attaining Self-realization
“Nowhere does [Paramahansa Yogananda’s] legacy shine with more radiance than in his saintly disciple Sri Daya Mata….Those who, like myself, were privileged to have met Paramahansaji, find reflected in Daya Mataji that same spirit of divine love and compassion that so impressed me on my first visit to the Self-Realization Center almost forty years ago.”
— Dr. Binay Ranjan Sen, former Ambassador of India to the United States.