A talk given by Brother Anandamoy at one of the annual Self-Realization Fellowship Convocations. Realizing the deeper, universal purpose of marriage can be a life-long endeavor. Brother Anandamoy describes various ways of quickening this process of growth and understanding. With profound simplicity and directness he discusses the principles and ideals of marriage as taught by Paramahansa Yogananda.
• The goal of marriage
• How to develop greater understanding, affection, and intuition
• Psycho-physiological differences between men and women
• The importance of a loving family life
• Loyalty, trust, and faith in marriage
• Physical, mental, and spiritual aspects of marriage