In this talk, Self-Realization Fellowship′s third president Sri Daya Mata, one of Paramahansa Yogananda’s foremost disciples, testifies to the deep joy that comes from centering one’s life in God.
• Practicing the presence of God
• Paramahansa Yogananda’s guidance for solving problems
• The value of silence and right speech
• Criticism, gossip, and self-analysis
• Learning to live love
• The Mother aspect of God
• Enjoying life with spiritual consciousness.
This talk was recorded during a satsanga with Sri Daya Mata at the Self-Realization Fellowship Hermitage in Encinitas, California, where Paramahansa Yogananda lived for many years and wrote his Autobiography of a Yogi.